Leeds & Grenville Community Family Health Team – Job Posting
Full-time OR Part-time
The successful candidate must be licensed, or eligible for a license, to practice in Ontario with accreditation in Family Medicine by The College of Family Physicians of Canada. Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to inter-professional care are essential. New grads are welcome.
- Eligible for Income Stabilization (IS) for up to one year:
- Income Stabilization (IS) supports eligible full-time and part-time physicians as they develop patient rosters in a Family Health Team. Income Stabilization funding is available for a period of up to 12 months, at which time the physician is required to transition to the Blended Salary Model. During the ISProgram, the physician must meet their target for enrolling patients.
- Physicians are salaried (Blended Salary Model) with an excellent benefit package and pension plan (HOOPP).
- We use TELUS (Practice Solutions EMR) for our electronic medical record.
- Overhead expenses, human resources and hiring are handled by our management team, allowing physicians to have more time to devote to their practice.
The LGCFHT is the ideal organization for a physician with a long-term goal. The successful candidate will be working with our collaborative team of physicians, nurse practitioners, and integrated health-care professionals who are committed to delivering optimal care to those we serve.
With two sites across Leeds and Grenville (Brockville and Gananoque), the LGCFHT offers a wide range of community and health services to meet the needs of our diverse population.
Our Mission is to Deliver OPTIMAL CARE to our patients, our people and our community, working collaboratively with our partners…… LEADING BETTER TOGETHER. LGCFHT is a great place to learn, work and grow!
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org