Temporary, Full-Time, NURSE PRACTITIONER
Gananoque site (up to 1 year)
Come Work Where You Play – In The Beautiful 1000 Islands!
Gananoque, is located in the heart of the 1000 Islands. The 1000 Islands region is world renowned for its boating, fishing, scuba diving, tourism and much more! Come see for yourself!
The Leeds & Grenville Community Family Health Team (LGCFHT) is seeking a dynamic individual to join our collaborative, interdisciplinary primary care team. LGCFHT is committed to compassionate, patient-centered care emphasizing illness prevention, chronic disease management, harm reduction and health promotion. Working to the full scope of the NP role as identified by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Education, Skills and Requirements:
- Current registration (or eligible for registration) with CNO as a Nurse Practitioner –Primary Health Care (NP-PHC);
- Evidence of liability insurance through CNPS or another reputable agency;
- Demonstrated experience in community and/or primary care medicine;
- Leadership, organization, research, evaluation, time management, communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment;
- Proficiency in the use of computers and electronic medical record systems.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and is in keeping with the amount set by the Ministry of Health for Nurse Practitioners in Family Health Teams.
The LGCFHT is a great place to learn, work and grow!
For more information about our team, please see our website at www.lgcfht.ca
To apply, interested candidates may send cover letter & resume by October 22, 2021 to:
The LGCFHT is committed to providing a recruitment and selection process that is both inclusive and free from barriers. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request and will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those short‐listed for interviews will be contacted.